University of Iowa
- Degree: Bachelor of Business Administration
- Major: Management Information Systems
- Focus: Web Development, Database Design, & Object-Oriented Programming
Skills & Technologies
- Significant experience writing .Net applications
- Web Apps, Console Apps, & Windows Services
- Integration Development
- Dell Boomi – Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Concur, Novatus/Conga, SQL Server, Shopify, ADP Workforce Now
- Microsoft Azure App Service, Logic Apps, & Azure Functions
- Custom .Net Applications (Console & Windows Service)
- SuiteScript 1.0 Development Suitelets, Client, User Events, Scheduled, & RESTlets
- SuiteTalk (SOAP & RESTlet APIs)
- Web application development
- Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, WebMatrix
- ASP.Net (MVC, WebForms, & WebPages), Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, LINQ, XML/JSON, jQuery, jQuery UI
- Web services development
- ASXM, OData, WCF SOAP, WebAPI REST
- Web design using WordPress Platform
- Source Control & Agile experience
- Visual Source Safe, TFS, Tortoise SubVersion
- Trello & JIRA
Application Developer (Supervisor)
Company: RSM US LLP
Practice: Technology & Management Consulting
Division: Application Development & Integration
Period: Mar 2014 – present
Work as an Application Developer for clients running on NetSuite specializing with integrations.
.Net Developer / Consultant
Company: Bancsec, Inc.
Product-Line: Bancsec RAIL
Period: Oct 2012 – Mar 2014
Freelance Consultant on a line-of-business (LOB) N-tier web applications to manage, define, and store risk assessments & analysis for banks and financial firms.Technologies: C# ASP.Net LightSwitch (Silverlight), Syncfusion Silverlight/LightSwitch Libraries, RDLC Reporting, Windows Azure Web Sites, Azure SQL Database, Custom SQL/LINQ Scripting
Company: Alteso, LLC
Period: Apr 2013-Feb 2014
Manager of .Net Development
Period: Jul 2012 – Feb 2013
Managed application life cycle tasks using Visual Studio & Team Foundation Server for all .Net applications. Optimized SQL scripts (scalar-valued functions, views, stored procedures) for legacy (MSAccess) and existing applications. Implemented light-weight reporting framework and data access layer using Telerik UI controls and tooling to catalog and track yard management trailers on campus.
Sr. Web Application Developer
Company: QCR Holdings, Inc.
Division: Information Services
Period: December 2010 – July 2012
Created and supported windows console applications (.Net) to parse and export banking specific file formats (ACH/BTE/TXT/XML). Built Custom HTML/CSS/jQuery eForms to integrate with Hyland OnBase document management system. Worked with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (SQL Server, SSRS, & SSIS) and 3rd Party software (InetSoft Style Intelligence). Created web applications/services using ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, & WCF Data Services (OData/JSON).
Sr. Software Developer
Company: Rockwell Collins, Inc.
Division: Commercial Systems Engineering
Period: May 2002 to Dec 2010
Developed and supported a variety of high visibility client/server database applications for avionics I/O software definition and ICD (Interface Control Document) artifacts. The 1st generation application used MS-Access/VBA/Crystal Report client with an Oracle database back-end. Helped redesign and define requirements, schema, and code for the 2nd generation I/O interconnect applicaiton built on .Net framework (2.0) using WinForms (C#), XML/XSLT (Reporting), & Sql Server 2005 (Database).